FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to all! This morning I became the proud owner of a FNS-40 courtesy of my beloved. Cannot wait to take her out and shoot, but I do want to ask about accessories. I own a variety of pistols and each has their own holster and light. I believe that a pistol should have a light on it, maybe that is just me, but I was wondering if anyone has mounted a light onto their FNS-40, preferably with a DG style switch. I would like to be able to manipulate the light one handed if the need arises. I realize that the addition of the DG switch means that the light itself will extend beyond the muzzle; not my preferred set up but hey ho. There is also the need for a holster for a FNS-40/Light set up. If anyone has any ideas or advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Merry Christmas and congrats also on the nice present!

As to your question about holsters there is several options for you and many threads with pictures here in the FNS/FNX sections

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Merry Christmas and congrats on the FNS!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Outstanding! Thank you all for your help. It looks like there are more than enough holster makers out there for me to chose from.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My fns.40 has become my favorite hd piece. I attached a sig sauer stl-900l light. Probably not the most ideal light, but it has a strobe and laser option. It does work, however. My fns40 is scary accurate with anything I've fed it. More so, actually than my fnx.45. I'm confident you'll be ver pleased!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts