FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all from Virginia. I have visited this forum for a while browsing for information after becoming a SCAR 17s owner following my AR addiction. I figured I have benefitted from the information so much that it is about time I join officially so I can contribute what little knowledge I may have to share on related issues. As my studies occupy much of my time I may not be able to post very frequently, but I will do my best to be an active and contributing member of the forum. Happy New Year to all! I look forward to chatting with all this new year. Oh, and please be patient. I am new to these types of forums so if I breach some unknown etiquette occasionally please advise me of the issue without making a large issue of it. I am a quick study and do not seek to offend.

By the way, a quick edit: just curious if it is normal that after getting the Heavy and subsequent upgrades I keep getting the urge to get more FNH weaponry? Thought I was an AR and Glock guy...turns out I'm just gun guy always in search of something new to add to the collection. Next on list... 5.7 and/or FNX-45. Maybe and FN shotgun... Who knows? Anyone else with these issues? I hope I am in like company.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome, yello back. I grew up in Va and to this day "yello" is how my dad answers the phone.

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, the FN Acquisition Syndrome runs pretty rampant around here. Not much you can do as there seems to be no cure.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Welcome, and yello was an answer phone mode while growing up in Texas, sounds good to my ears to hear it again. I think we all suffer from the same addiction here, you're in fine company. If a cure is found for it, we won't give it out ha ! The wife might leave, the dog might die, shoot, the truck might even break down...but the FN firearm will not waiver ! It's kinda like...well...a National Anthem you might say. Forever may those FN's wave !!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to Planet Scar! I too have an addiction. First had the 17 now have more Scars and a FNS9 on the way! This was after being a long time Glock and AR guy also. There are several enablers here that help you decide on how to spend your money.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Haven't seen an FN Anonymous site yet. I'd bet though the first twelve steps would be a SCAR 17, Scar 16, PS90, FsN, FNX, etc. etc.!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the Fourm!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
:welcomesigntb3: Welcome to the FN FORUM HELLFIRE ! And to answer your ? yes its bad, like crack, only FNs cost a lot more ! Wednesday I'm pickin up another 45 tac and A 16s from my FFL . But I got a good deal, so its o.k., right? My 17 told me it wanted a little brother ! Oh yeah, GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts