• Get in your vehicle and pretend you are playing GTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cry like a school girl

• Blame Obama and still start shooting zombies

• Just give up and let them bite you

• Grab your closest weapon, go the fridge and get a 12 pack, head to your roof/ elevated position and

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has popped up alot but what the hell...here is another:
iCe's Mother of all ZOMBIE THREADS!!

What would you guys do if you saw these in your yard....
Also post pic/input of what weapons you would use that you OWN to fend off the zombies

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Blame Obama and still start shooting zombies

i had to pick this one, but i would personally go up on the roof and start shooting, but not blame obama :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
let's be honest now... there is a distinct difference between zombies and Obama voters:

Zombies are incapable of intelligent and rational thought, are highly aggressive towards non-zombies, and you can only be sure they are truly harmless by means of full or partial decapitation.

...Obama is spelled completely different and has three syllables.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe they want a change too!!! :-D :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
IF a zombie situation were to happen I'd hole up at a Costco or something like that and then hit a chemical plant for some hydrochloric acid and gather them at a "pit" and dump it on them and also lure them to incinerators as well to use on the zombies. I'm not sure if garbage trucks would be able to compress them well enough if too many get in there. Any other chemical that would eat through skin/flesh/bone as well or better than hydrochloric acid??? Those giant shredders would be a good idea, just put a ramp leading up to it and watch them fall in!!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow....ur spending alot of time thinking about this...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump....Come on!! 14 votes!?!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Bump....Come on!! 14 votes!?!
I voted! I exercised my right as a citizen of this forum. Lay off already!

j/k :lol:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Id trap the male ones and bring them to work. I would then trap the female ones with good bodies and put them in a coral nude. Face it Zombie chicks are the only chance I have to be surrounded by more then one nekkid woman. The remainder I would strap apples to their heads and play William Tell with my favorite gun. Although I do think Zombie Pinball with a monster truck might be fun.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHA! In the even of a zombie attack we should all get together!! :twisted: :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
We would all have to meet up at Madhouse's house since his Lightining can get us to places and haul goodies pretty quick!!!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Furyataurus said:
IF a zombie situation were to happen I'd hole up at a Costco or something like that and then hit a chemical plant for some hydrochloric acid and gather them at a "pit" and dump it on them and also lure them to incinerators as well to use on the zombies. I'm not sure if garbage trucks would be able to compress them well enough if too many get in there. Any other chemical that would eat through skin/flesh/bone as well or better than hydrochloric acid??? Those giant shredders would be a good idea, just put a ramp leading up to it and watch them fall in!!!
You have thought way too much on this! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Actually, I only spent an hour on this. The best place to live would be up North where during the winter they will be frozen solid and you can walk up to them and finish them off with a sledehammer during the winter. Also we could use liquid Nitrogen during the summer as well, same effect.

The main thing would be power. TX would be the best place since we are our own "power grid". But winter's here kinda suck.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Furyataurus said:
Any other chemical that would eat through skin/flesh/bone as well or better than hydrochloric acid???
Sulphuric acid (burns like hell, trust me, I know...), phosphoric acid, glacial acetic acid (basically a very strong vinegar), glacial hydrogen peroxide (will chew through your hand rather quickly and is much more concentrated than the stuff you buy at the store), and best of all, hydrofluoric acid. That stuff is down right nasty.

Hydrochoric acid is fairly tame compared to some of these. The strongest HCl you can get is 12 molar. I've gotten 6 molar HCl on me and it's not bad. I've also gotten some sulphuric acid (can't remember what concentration, but it was a bit less than the HCl) and that stuff HURTS. Probably didn't help that it ran down my fingernail into the cuticle.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:-D :-D How about thermite?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts