FN Herstal Firearms banner
1121 - 1137 of 1137 Posts

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
M&P 45
It's not new, but it feels new. Spent the morning installing the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit. Upgraded the Sear Housing Block also as it was an early one with the small sear spring/plunger. Took it to the range a bit ago...incredible difference. Previously it had just about the worst trigger pull on any modern pistol that I've handled. It felt like everything was smeared with chunky peanut butter. It feels downright swanky now. It was definitely worth the cussing.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Reactions: FN47 and Canyon Man

·
Registered
419 Posts
Have actually had my 92x Performance for awhile but finally got most of the bits and bobs to get it set up as an open div rig. All the extras are made by Toni System in Italy. Still intend on an extended mag release and an oversized safety. The biggest headache so far has been trying to get the slide racker. The 92x has a really wide dovetail so none of the existing ones will fit and the cut to fit type all start too small. Anyway here’s its current state. Shoots pretty nice but needs some tuning and seems to like the hotter ammo as one would expect with a rig like this.
Motor vehicle Grey Font Wood Religious item

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Grey Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel

·
Registered
319 Posts
My first hi power with a 40 cal Conversion to boot.

I'm pretty stoked.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

1121 - 1137 of 1137 Posts