FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this on Youtube posted by someone going by the name of Minelabus.

1st, These punks do not know how to operate the SCAR in a safe manner, or at all. They look like total fools, can't get the bolt to go foward after they locked it back.

2nd, He points the gun at a man sitting on a bench not far from the FN Booth, this man is using his cell and is not awear that the gun is being pointed at him or that they are filming it. Minelabus then places the red dot of the c-more sight on the head and torso of this man and holds it there for a number of secounds.

Now I was at SHOT and had I seen this I would have taken the SCAR off these two ass$%^&@ and beaten them into a coma with it. It's people like these two punks that give gunowners a bad name. I hope Youtube pulls this video.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
This one?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This really ticks me off, such unsafe gun handling is one thing but pointing the firearm at someone is way out of line.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
The Rep should have stopped that right off the bat.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I hope that the dealers there remove the firing pins at the very least. I've never been to a SHOT show, but do they check people at the door for live ammo?

Zhur

·
Banned
78 Posts
Did you guys notice that those kids put their fingers on the triggers every time they held them? Awful awful awful gun safety. The saddest thing was that those guys were talking as if they were gun experts or something. What a shame.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
How do people with no real knowledge of firearms get into SHOT?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, at the end, he calls it an SLR. One of 'em pulls the trigger about 3/4 of the way through. "$1500 is a little steep for this" :lol: I'd love to pay $1500 for it. A good piston AR costs more than $1500 and won't have a folding stock. They said "it can't be more than 4 or 5 pounds" Try about 7.5 They really need to do some research on it/listen to the vendor at the booth :roll:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
FN-GLOCK said:
djv38 said:
  • This^

Those knuckleheads need to stick to Airsoft :roll:
My feelings exactly. When they said it felt like an airsoft gun, dead giveaway. :roll:

·
Banned
18 Posts
first class idiots.

these are the kind of careless morons that make me hate to admit that i play airsoft, too.

at least i have some idea about gun handling, whether it's a toy or not.

need to get back with my gun dealer, though, i can't wait to get my hands on a 16s to go with my FS2000 and PS90. :D

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
itchymun said:
Sounds like you guys are screaming out gun control!!! :-D
More like idiot control.

These guys probably got their knowledge of gun handling from the movies. :roll:

·
Registered
414 Posts
FN-GLOCK said:
djv38 said:
  • This^

Those knuckleheads need to stick to Airsoft :roll:
I agree.. F'gin dumbazz idiots. A long time ago at a mil-only 'event', I saw a young guy (thought he was a pee-on recent enlist) point at me with a friggin XM29. I got up and was about to rip him a new one, when my a buddy of mine pulled me aside and told me it was the base commanders' kid. Ugh.. Needless to say I patted the kid on the back to look good in front of Daddy. :lol:

Still pisses me off to this day when people don't respect a firearm.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ugghhh!! Why?? Why why??!
I don't even want to see these people with an airsoft gun! Those things hurt and can break things! Not to mention I could see these guys carrying on like this in some public place with a rifle, real or fake.

I'm surprised there wasn't any reps or security there to step in or that nobody there complained. I can't see myself being at a gun show and not at the very least reporting some jackass for pointing an assault rifle or any weapon at me!
These guys need to be on the 'banned for life' list at these shows!

·
Banned
78 Posts
Don't know about FL law, but I wish they were arrested and charged with some kind of assault. In my home state, they could have been charged with Assault by Pointing a Gun which can technically carry a maximum active sentence of 150 days. Those guys deserve to be criminally charged.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow! who gave them that SCAR Rifle, they should not have it, there is no saftey at all with these people. Who the hell points it at a man on the bench. If that was me I would kick his Beeeeeeeep. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts