FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dude that's a severe fire and explosion hazard! I suggest you reduce the amount by 50% by sending it to me. I only suggest this for the sake of you and your family's safety.
I had a good friend with a similar garage storage, Had a fire and lost a 400+ C&R collection as well as his house.

·
Premium Member
7,570 Posts
all that ammo, who needs to bikes!!!
Ahh yes, I see now. Well no vehicle will fit in the garage so he and his better half need transportation ya know? To get to the two F250's. A wise man will have two of everything, as the saying goes...one is none, two is one. < Words to live by!

Reactions: theLBC

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Ahh yes, I see now. Well no vehicle will fit in the garage so he and his better half need transportation ya know? To get to the two F250's. A wise man will have two of everything, as the saying goes...one is none, two is one. < Words to live by!
prolly can't get his hummer on a 10" lift under the garage door anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,570 Posts
^^^that's his wife's daily driver, he's still holding on to his Yugo, ya know^^^

Reactions: theLBC

·
Registered
189 Posts
prolly can't get his hummer on a 10" lift under the garage door anyway.
***** of it is, even at stock height overpriced Tahoes... I mean, H2 Hummers can't fit in your typical cookie cutter house garage.

A wise man will have two of everything, as the saying goes...one is none, two is one. < Words to live by!
Yeah... Words to live by until you introduce Wife 2.0 to Wife 1.0 and you're still on Wife 1.0...

Edit.
Really? Forum that doesn't cater to kids, yet you (admins) censor words that describe a Female Dog?

Fail..

21 - 30 of 30 Posts