FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That sounds like a blast. You'll have to give us the full report with some pictures if you can.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thats a little less than three hours away from me. not to mention that looks cool as all get out, I might have to go.

what do you think I should bring PS90, AR15, or FN PBR? I think a couple of guys with PS90's would be awesome! 8)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am taking my black ps-90 USG site and my glock 17, and if any forum member that is close enough to show up should come with your ps-90 or fs-2000`s or any other FN firearm. Lets show them what we got and what FN firearms can do!!!!!!

P.S. forum members that do show up can have my 5.7 brass as a gift :?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Guess I'm going to the range tomorrow after work to check the zero on my ps90, can't wait to start slaying some zombies! :-x

·
Registered
475 Posts
workingman1976 said:
I am taking my black ps-90 USG site and my glock 17, and if any forum member that is close enough to show up should come with your ps-90
if i go i'll bring my ps90 with 512 EO Tech, and probably my FiveseveN

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude please come up i would so love to see forum members all show up with their FN`s and make a impression there, and lets not forget its simulated zombies too :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wish i could go...... :cry:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Must be nice....Obama is already taking my guns as we speak

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
He is going door to door with a garbage bag collecting guns

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm gonna stay on topic now.... :oops:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok so how many forum members are in my area? I am wanting to know how many of you guys can make it to this event it looks pretty cool. This will be my 1st simulated zombie shoot it should be fun

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I wish i was.....does that count?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah your kinda out of the area but black friday airplane ticket sales are the cheapest they will be all year and gas is down over a buck a gallon :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts