21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Valorius said:
I'm guessing that's a no?
Correct. :D

jhs27275 said:
It's posted several places on the web. It did not and does not come from FNH USA.

The first list of this type was started on another forum and Officers added to the list as they joined and could provide information. The list was much larger than what is posted here and contained departments that used the FsN and P90.

There is also another list floating around of the users in other parts of the world that is fairly large that use the 5.7 platform.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Birmingham SWAT uses the P90. Had actual shooting with several.... at one time.... one suspect.
I have not heard of any rank and file officers carrying the Five Seven Pistol or SWAT for that matter.

Any fellow LEOs know where I can find a Five Seven Pistol mag pouch for a duty belt?

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
LTC107 said:
Any fellow LEOs know where I can find a Five Seven Pistol mag pouch for a duty belt?
Asked and answered up above.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The 5.7x28mm round has found wide acceptance both within NATO and elsewhere. A quick run down (but by no means complete) for those interested:

Belgium- Air Force, Army, Special Forces, National Police SWAT, and Liège Municipal Police
Canada- Montreal SWAT
Cyprus- National Guard Special Forces
France- DSGE Intelligence Agency (same function as US CIA)
Greece- EKAM Unit of the National Police
Guatamala- DIGICI Intelligence Agency
India- Special Protection Group (similar to US Secret Service)
Indonesia- Special Diver Group of Indonesian Navy; Special Forces of Indonesian Army
Italy- 9th Parachute Assault Regiment
Libya- the Libyan Armed Forces
Mexico- Mexican Army; Presidential Guard; Special Forces of the Mexican Navy
Nepal- all armed forces
Peru- GRUFE (special forces) of the Armed Forces of Peru
Poland- GROM (Polish Special Forces)
Saudi Arabia- all armed forces
Singapore- Singapore Armed Forces Commando Unit
Spain- Spanish Armed Forces; Madrid Municipal Police
Surinam- Security Forces
Thailand- Royal Thai Army
United States- Secret Service

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just read this on Officer.com:

was at the range by my house and Flower Mound PD uses all FN 5.7 pistol, SCAR and whatever FN's semi-auto shotgun is. May want to try and contact them... Flower Mound, Tx
Can anybody verify?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Colebrook, NH PD just switched to the FsN for their duty pistol.... as told to me by the owner of Village Gun Shop in Whitefield, NH

Reactions: Goldngun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings -New to Forum -however I have a few days living here in Montana and I have never heard of Creve Coeur MT? A quick search also was unable to find Creve Coeur except in MO. FYI.

·
Banned
596 Posts
Colebrook, NH PD just switched to the FsN for their duty pistol.... as told to me by the owner of Village Gun Shop in Whitefield, NH
Good for them!! We had a ski camp in West Stewartstown back in the late 1970's/early 1980's. I know Clolebrook very well. Howard's restaurant serves the best hot turkey sandwiches!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I noticed a couple of agencies on the list from South Carolina. I am very familiar with a couple of them and can say that they may have some P90's that I have never seen but they do not carry Fiveseven's as duty weapons, nor have they carried them since 2005. I am not saying the departments don't own some for some purpose but I have never seen them. Richland County SO issues Glock 22's for example.

·
Registered
22 Posts
None of the SC agencies listed use the 5.7 as a regular duty weapon unless it's Greenwood Cty and I'd be very surprised if that were the case. I didn't realize any agency used the FiveSeven as a duty sidearm. Very damn interesting!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts